Hope you are having a great start to the week! I want to share some fun news – I am featured in this week’s Independent Fashion Blogger’s Links á La Mode for the first time. I was over the moon when I found out! Independent Fashion Bloggers is a site with over 52,000 members who own their own fashion blogs. Each week they feature the best fashion articles submitted by its members. It is an honor to be amongst these other awesome fashion bloggers.
The article that they chose for this week’s Links á la Mode was Green Halloween – Body Con Dress & Lime Green Booties.
Can you tell how excited I am?
Thank you so much to all my subscribers on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, email and of course my friends for all of their support. I could not do it without all of you. You guys have made this adventure so much fun. And of course thank you to IFB for including my fashion post in this week’s Links á la Mode.
Here are the links to follow me:
Check it out below!
Creatures of the Night
The first of the “Holidays” is finally here. Halloween. While everyone has their favorite holiday, Halloween is special for fashion lovers. You can be anything you want for an evening, dress up, freak out, and party down. If you put off your costume until now, this special roundup has excellent last-minute costume and DIY ideas. Some of my personal best costumes have come literally 45 minutes before I headed out for the night. Of course you’ll be wanting to take good care of your skin through all the costuming, with great tips for night skincare, Halloween beauty you can wear all year and when you’re out late tonight, you’ll want to speed up your routine tomorrow morning.
Live well, be safe, and have a wonderful Halloween!
Links à la Mode: October 31st
- All That Glitters: DIY Minnie Mouse
- Alysalovely: 10 Easy Costume Ideas Using 3 Pieces You Already Have
- Burgundy Whispers: Night Time Skincare Routine
- Clothes But Not Quite: Still Scared About Not Having A Halloween Costume?
- DressCode:HighFashion: 10 Black & Orange High Fashion Looks for Halloween 2013
- Empathetically Elle: DIY Flapper Costume
- Fashion Trends & More: How to Incorporate Cat Prints & Motifs into Your Wardrobe
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of the Twinset
- Incognito: Thoughts on racism on the catwalks
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Tokyo Street Style
- Lara Lizard: Pirate be ye? Arr!
- Late Night Minutes: DIY Wonder Woman halloween costume
- Moi Contre La Vie: Workwear: Business Casual Staples
- Sannam and Style: Green Halloween – Body Con Dress and Green Booties
- Sobbing on Fifth: Speed Up Your Morning Routine`
- Storybook Apothecary: 6 Cute & Cheap DIY Halloween Costume Ideas!
- Versatile Journal: CODE #000000
- Walking Talking Style: 4 Ways to Wear a Flannel Shirt this Fall/Winter
- Wild Beauty: Every Day is Halloween: Makeup Tricks for Year-Round
- Wishing for Chanel: Halloween costumes for the fashion conscious 2013